Nanay Clarita Nazario recognized for outstanding community service
MLA Malaya Marcelino, Clarita Nazario, and Manitoba NDP Leader Wab Kinew
On May 17, 2022, Notre Dame MLA Malaya Marcelino presented Clarita Nazario with a well-deserved recognition for her many achievements and outstanding service to the community, at the Manitoba Legislature.
“Today, I was so pleased to present a Member’s Statement on Notre Dame constituent, Clarita Nazario, to bring public recognition to her skills and design work creating traditional Filipiniana clothing, for her longstanding leadership role in the Bulacan Association of Winnipeg, and for her admirable advocacy improving conditions for women inmates at the Bulacan Provincial Jail,” said MLA Malaya Marcelino.
More Articles ...
- Paul Ong and family present cheque to CancerCare Manitoba
- ACC Events Spring Chess Tournament
- Manitoba welcomes MP Rechie Valdez
- Pinays Manitoba finalizes plans for recognition event
- Lucila Joaquin Gambalan
- New PCCM Officers and Board 2022
- BCBP Winnipeg Outreach Christmas festivities
- SOIS holds teachers’ panel for IETs
- Fundraiser for Tubigon, Bohol
- BCBP Winnipeg levels up