224 OFWs from Israel return to Philippines
MANILA – A total of 224 overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) and eight children have so far been repatriated back to the country by the Philippine government since armed militants from the Palestinian group Hamas launched their attacks in southern Israel on October 7.
On Monday, November 13, the seventh batch of OFWs from Israel composed of 39 individuals and two children arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 via Etihad Airways flight EY424.
More Articles ...
- Ma-Buhay! All-Filipino musical
- Malaya Marcelino sworn in
- Halloween fundraiser - a success!
- OFWs from Israel back in Philippines
- ZumbaYanihan raises $3,220
- Manitoba’s new government
- Philippine government rallies Filipinos to curb illegal drugs
- East Kildonan Dental Group welcomes new Fil-Canadian dentist
- Go out and vote!
- Rice crisis in the Philippines