COVID-19 Bulletin #555 • January 17, 2022
Based on provincial data, public health officials are highlighting the following trends for the week ending Jan. 13. Over the past week, Manitoba saw:
- 335 new hospitalizations, a 40.2 per cent increase from the previous week;
- 37 new ICU cases, a 85 per cent increase from the previous week; and
- 7,032 cases, a 51.7 per cent decrease from the previous week.
More Articles ...
- K-12 students back to in-person learning
- Philippine elections 2022
- New restrictions, more testing
- Happy New Year 2022
- Maligayang Pasko! 2021
- IKEA Philippines is open
- Omicron variant of COVID-19 in Canada
- Unilever named among world’s biggest plastic polluters
- Get your booster shot
- Noralyn “Mama Nors” Pua