Fred De Villa
Fred DeVilla receives the Honour 150 award from Cindy Lamoureux, MLA for Tyndall Park
On Saturday, October 30, 2021, members of the Filipino community in Winnipeg gathered at the Philippine Canadian Centre of Manitoba (PCCM) to honour one of its own.
On the occasion of the 150th founding anniversary of the province of Manitoba, Honour 150 recognizes 150 people from across the province who stand out for their role in making Manitoba such an amazing province. Fred De Villa is one of them.
Fred De Villa, a long-time volunteer and Filipino community mover received his Manitoba 150 commemorative medal from Cindy Lamoureux, Manitoba MLA for Tyndall Park. He also received $500 which he donated to St. Anthony of Padua Church and the PCCM.
More Articles ...
- Canadian economist wins a Nobel Prize
- Dmitry Andreyevich Muratov
- U.S. border reopens to fully vaccinated Canadians in November
- Maria Ressa awarded Nobel Peace Prize
- CKJS radio switches to FM
- Leylah Fernandez
- Back to basics
- Canadians go to the polls September 20
- Manitoba Filipino Street Festival is a GO this year
- IRCC to accept up to 30,000 additional applications