The celebration continues
The Magic of Magdaragat Philippines. Photo by Chito Sta. Brigida
The 52nd Folklorama Festival continues until August 19th celebrating the communities that make up the ethno-cultural fabric of Manitoba,
Now in its second week, the second group of 20 pavilions dazzle the locals and the tourists with their respective cultural presentations and delicious cuisine. These are the Africa/Caribbean Pavilion, Belgian Pavilion, Casa do Minho Portuguese Pavilion, Chinese Pavilion, Cuban Pavilion, First Nations Pavilion, German Pavilion, Hungary-Pannonia Pavilion, Irish Pavilion, Japanese Pavilion, Pabellón de España – Spain Pavilion, Pavilion of Scotland, Pavilion canadien-français, Polish Pavilion, Punjab Pavilion, Romanian Pavilion, Scandinavian Pavilion, South Sudanese Pavilion, Tamil Pavilion and Ukraine Kyiv Pavilion.
More Articles ...
- Rechie Valdez makes history as first Filipina-Canadian cabinet minister
- Experience Folklorama 52
- DOT continues “Love the Philippines” promotions
- World Police and Fire Games
- MB Filipino Street Festival thrills community
- Happy Canada Day! 2023
- Immigration Minister Sean Fraser in Winnipeg
- Filipino Heritage Month in full swing in Manitoba
- No visa required
- Adrian Reyes aims for Miss International Queen crown