Winnipeg’s new 311 telephone service began operating on January 16. The system is designed to give Winnipeggers a single number to call for information about all things civic and to lighten the load of 911 emergency operators who, in the past, were often overburdened with non-urgent and even trivial calls.
More Articles ...
- Manitoba classrooms open in Manila
- Do these faces look familiar?
- Joe Sulit signs off from Good Morning Philippines
- Filipinos top national immigration stats
- The year of the Earth Ox (Jan 26, 2009-Feb 13, 2010)
- GMA’s I-witness wins UNICEF Child Rights Award
- PCCM to be audited - New board members elected
- Tuklas Talino 2008 - A night of suspense and surprise
- PCCM – A call for community action
- Dr. Rey Pagtakhan chosen as acting president of PCCM