Jonhelyn Lantin called to the bar
Jonhelyn with parents, Nelson & Jocelyn Lantin, brothers and grandparents
Jonhelyn with Alona Mercado and Yenny Trinh at the Mercado Trinh Law
On Thursday June 16, 2022, at 9 am in the morning, the Court of Queen’s Bench held a special session of the Court for the Call to the Bar Ceremony of Manitoba’s newest lawyers. This session was the first one held in person in Winnipeg since 2019.
One of the newest members of Manitoba’s legal profession is Jonhelyn Lantin, the only daughter of Nelson Lantin and Jocelyn Buenafe Lantin. Jonhelyn obtained her law degree from the University of Manitoba and was a summer student and an articling student with Mercado Trinh Law LLP. She joins Mercado Trinh Law LLP as an associate after her call to the bar.
Jonhelyn’s proud family and friends witnessed the call to bar with over a thousand people in attendance at the RBC Convention Centre. They then joined her at the reception hosted by Mercado Trinh Law in her honour at their firm.
Atty. Jonhelyn Lantin!
More Articles ...
- Nanay Clarita Nazario recognized for outstanding community service
- Paul Ong and family present cheque to CancerCare Manitoba
- ACC Events Spring Chess Tournament
- Manitoba welcomes MP Rechie Valdez
- Pinays Manitoba finalizes plans for recognition event
- Lucila Joaquin Gambalan
- New PCCM Officers and Board 2022
- BCBP Winnipeg Outreach Christmas festivities
- SOIS holds teachers’ panel for IETs
- Fundraiser for Tubigon, Bohol