First job after grad
Looking for that first job after graduation can be very overwhelming for post-secondary graduates. Most students stress over finding a decent and high-income job that relates to their program of study. For some, the main goal after graduation is to find a job that will help them pay off their student loans or other school related debts that they may have incurred while in school. Finding that first job is a big stepping-stone to keeping a stable career in the long run, so it’s very important to get off to the best start possible.
More Articles ...
- Workplace gossip
- Taking humour seriously at work
- Managing the impacts of a job loss
- Flirting and workplace romance
- When I grow up, I want to be…
- Career resolutions for the New Year
- Don’t sell yourself short
- Leaving a good impression at holiday parties
- Recession 101
- Bracing yourself for behaviour-based interviews