Did you know that 200 laughs equal 10 minutes on the rowing machine and 10 minutes of laughter equal two hours of relaxing sleep? Studies show that when we laugh, the body’s natural pain killer, endorphins is released. Consequently, laughter energizes the body, lowers the blood pressure and strengthens the immune system.
More Articles ...
- Managing the impacts of a job loss
- Flirting and workplace romance
- When I grow up, I want to be…
- Career resolutions for the New Year
- Don’t sell yourself short
- Leaving a good impression at holiday parties
- Recession 101
- Bracing yourself for behaviour-based interviews
- Do psychopaths exist in the workplace?