Water for your workout
Water is one of the most abundant natural resources on the planet covering 71% of the Earth’s surface. It also flows through our bodies contributing to 50-70% of our total body weight. Without it, there would be no life on Earth. I find that most people don’t drink enough water, especially before, during, or after physical activity. We often overlook its vital role in helping our bodies to function. Water helps to:
More Articles ...
- For your well-being
- May is National Physiotherapy Month
- Do you know your active opportunity?
- Spring allergies
- No pain, no gain
- Manitoba Pharmacare Program
- Take care of your body when using a computer
- Do not give to children under 6 years old
- February is Heart Month in Canada
- Skip the salt and be healthy in 2009