For your well-being
When asked any of these questions by a health care professional:
“Do you have any allergies?”
“Do you have any medical conditions?”
“Do you take any medications? If so, what are the drugs and what condition are they for?”
Your answers will affect the outcome of your health. Unfortunately, not all people know the answers to the above questions. It is important to know the answers to receive the best type of treatment possible.
More Articles ...
- May is National Physiotherapy Month
- Do you know your active opportunity?
- Spring allergies
- No pain, no gain
- Manitoba Pharmacare Program
- Take care of your body when using a computer
- Do not give to children under 6 years old
- February is Heart Month in Canada
- Skip the salt and be healthy in 2009