COVID-19 Bulletin #538 • December 8, 2021
Public health is reporting that four new confirmed cases of the B.1.1.529 (omicron) variant have been detected in Manitoba. One individual recently travelled from one of the 10 federally advised countries. The other cases are close contacts and are currently asymptomatic. Public health is conducting aggressive case and contact management. If additional public health risks are assessed and it is deemed necessary to protect the health of others, more information will be released. The total number of omicron cases in Manitoba is five.
More Articles ...
- IKEA Philippines is open
- Omicron variant of COVID-19 in Canada
- Unilever named among world’s biggest plastic polluters
- Get your booster shot
- Noralyn “Mama Nors” Pua
- Manitoba honours Fred De Villa
- Canadian economist wins a Nobel Prize
- Dmitry Andreyevich Muratov
- U.S. border reopens to fully vaccinated Canadians in November
- Maria Ressa awarded Nobel Peace Prize