DOT continues “Love the Philippines” promotions
The Department of Tourism (DOT) will continue to use the “Love the Philippines” slogan in attracting both foreign and local tourists to travel around the country after terminating its contract with DDB Philippines, the advertising agency behind the campaign.
This was announced by Tourism Secretary Christina Frasco on July 5, days after it was discovered that the agency used stock footage shot abroad in the new tourism campaign video.
More Articles ...
- World Police and Fire Games
- MB Filipino Street Festival thrills community
- Happy Canada Day! 2023
- Immigration Minister Sean Fraser in Winnipeg
- Filipino Heritage Month in full swing in Manitoba
- No visa required
- Adrian Reyes aims for Miss International Queen crown
- Celebrating Pinay Trailblazers
- Sesame Street presents TJ, its first Filipino muppet
- Meet the new PCCM board of directors