To dance with a purpose
by Lucille Nolasco-Garrido
Dancing can mean different things to different people. It can be a means to express someone’s creativity as an art. It can help with uplifting your mood as well as promoting a healthy lifestyle. Dance can also be utilized to aid an important cause.
On September 23, dancing will take centre stage in ZumbaYanihan 2023 – a Zumba dance masterclass featuring talented Zumba instructors from the community, in support of the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba.
More Articles ...
- Paul Ong starts new duties at Meadows West School
- Back to school
- Filipino Canadians in Manitoba election
- SB19 wows fans with energetic concert
- Folklorama - The celebration continues
- Rechie Valdez makes history as first Filipina-Canadian cabinet minister
- Experience Folklorama 52
- DOT continues “Love the Philippines” promotions
- World Police and Fire Games
- MB Filipino Street Festival thrills community