Ma-Buhay! All-Filipino musical
To open Rainbow Stage’s 2024 Season
Rainbow Stage Artistic Director, MA-BUHAY! Creator, and members of the MA-BUHAY! Phase 2 Development Team: Back Row (L to R): Carson Nattrass (Artistic Director), Joseph Sevillo (Creator), Justin Bulaong, Victoria Exconde, Robin Jordan Quintana, Jerilyn Bulaong, Stef De Leon, Joy Lazo, Dutchess Cayetano Front Row (L to R): Rochelle Kives, Brady Barrientos Photo by Rey-Ar Reyes
Ma-Buhay! a full-scale production of an all-Filipino musical, will make its Canadian premier in June 2024 to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Rainbow Stage.
Over five years in development, Ma-Buhay! is the first musical ever to be commissioned by Winnipeg’s outdoor musical theatre company.
More Articles ...
- Malaya Marcelino sworn in
- Halloween fundraiser - a success!
- OFWs from Israel back in Philippines
- ZumbaYanihan raises $3,220
- Manitoba’s new government
- Philippine government rallies Filipinos to curb illegal drugs
- East Kildonan Dental Group welcomes new Fil-Canadian dentist
- Go out and vote!
- Rice crisis in the Philippines
- Health Canada approves updated Moderna COVID vaccine