Recruitment of Philippine
nurses gains momentum
Information session at The Peninsula in Makati was attended by IENs and other representatives of the health and labour sectors
Manitoba’s delegation to the Philippines, headed by Minister of Labour and Immigration Jon Reyes, tasked to recruit Internationally Educated Nurses (IENs) and other healthcare professionals, continues to create strong interest among the IENs and other associated groups in the country.
The delegation, which arrived in Manila on February 18, has already met with Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) Secretary Susan “Toots” Ople and other government officials in the health and labour sectors.
More Articles ...
- MPNP nominations reach record high in 2022
- Philippines aids quake victims in Turkiye
- Premier Stefanson overhauls cabinet
- Marcos visits Ranara’s wake, vows support
- Maria Ressa, Rappler cleared of tax evasion charges
- Manitoba to recruit nurses in the Philippines
- 2023 is Year of the White Rabbit
- Traslación 2023
- Kraken – the new COVID subvariant
- Bill proposes intervention for “left-behind” families of OFWs