See the Frequently Asked Questions about Swine Flu
MANITOBA – The Office of the Chief Provincial Public Health Officer indicated that provincial officials are continuing to work with Manitoba health-care providers and regional health authorities to watch for cases of severe respiratory illness that require hospital care, especially in travellers returning from Mexico.
More Articles ...
- Philippine fiesta spirit at NRC in downtown Winnipeg
- Pacquiao vs. Hatton countdown begins
- 2009 Pinoy Pop Star - Oh, what a night!
- Pinoy Pop Star Grand Finals
- Tiniest whale shark rescued in the Philippines
- Meet the Pinoy Pop Star Finalists
- OFW remittances to the Philippines to fall in 2009
- Rare birds spotted in Pampanga
- Destination: Philippines
- Drive safely, pay less