WINNIPEG – The National Research Council (NRC) in downtown Winnipeg, the two federal labs along Ellice Avenue famous for generating MRI scanners and other early diagnostic medical devices, recently had a showcase of the Filipino fiesta spirit at its best.
|Top photo l-r: Allan Jose Turner (Technical Officer), Amalia Pempengco (Diversity Ambassador) and Ian Smith (Director General of the Institute for Biodiagnostics). Lower left photo: IBD scientists from Russia. Lower right photo: Presentation slide showing the Philippine Islands under one of NRC’s MRI scanners.|
More Articles ...
- Pacquiao vs. Hatton countdown begins
- 2009 Pinoy Pop Star - Oh, what a night!
- Pinoy Pop Star Grand Finals
- Tiniest whale shark rescued in the Philippines
- Meet the Pinoy Pop Star Finalists
- OFW remittances to the Philippines to fall in 2009
- Rare birds spotted in Pampanga
- Destination: Philippines
- Drive safely, pay less
- 311: The number to call