The massacre on November 23 sent shock waves not only throughout the Philippines but abroad, with international organizations including the United Nations and the European Union condemning it and urging the Philippine government to work for its speedy resolution.
More Articles ...
- Cabinet appointment sets precedent
- Human typhoon baffles Cotto
- Winnipeggers raise over $82,000 for typhoon victims
- PARANGAL – a tribute to the Filipino community
- Another typhoon threatens Philippines
- Commemorative tree planting at the PCCM
- Feds fast-track immigration for typhoon victims
- Winnipeg aid to Philippines
- Ondoy Aftermath
- Lea Salonga performs two sold out shows in Winnipeg